sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Unloved


Old but alive
Break ‘till breathing
‘Cause the moon is within the room
‘Cause the flames are stick in the wall
When all “yours” and “mines”
Collides in one “alone”

May, I spoke
With thousand stars
Shinning in the mid of the night-time
With a million birds flying on a damask grief

Just…unloved
Once again, inside the tower
Unloved, breaking the shields,
Walls
Buffers
And arms at the finish

Fulfill anger feeding sadness,
When suicide becomes the single way
So less
Well-known
That you’re unloved

Scrabbling solitude upon this,
Just a game of curtains in an empty mind
Playing shadows on a boil gaze

Let’s no accuse and guilt
In all that’s going now!
We’ve to say that the fault fall
In that I’m…
Unloved

Come, put your foot over the state of mind,
Get dirt your hands
In the public shame.
Call the foolishness on me.
Seek and kill
Look and slay
Whisper and prank
It doesn’t injured this time
The black armor in me stays still
Because for you, I
Stand up, unloved

Then, when the blame found somebody
It gives it a kiss at its lips.
An embrace to the heart
Last smother embrace that lock me again in my room
And like it was in the start
At the point when all pass by
Endlessly, in every hour
I’m...unloved

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario