lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

It's Time Die Alone

Already when all enclose is beautification
Just why you ask more than you can
Possibly finish or lead at least to the emancipation
When it come the lure dance
Among your filthiness and what’s in your heart
It’s time to die alone

All memoirs put off of me, put on damask black
That I’ll think it’ll drove myself mad
Also branded that someday,
Somehow,
Somewhere,
Their eyes are on me…
How can I spoke again after this?
When, my resistance
My trick to find stability
Between me in my inside
Is no longer mine

But I ‘till know
I’ve so many stories to tale
Maybe tomorrow
Or may happens nowadays
Under another nightly cloud
For you or
Behind you

When I finally want to sing alone
Unimportant what melody
I already said: “no more”
Well, knocking at the door is somebody telling me
“It’s time to die alone”

It’s time to trail the other way
Where I can’t beam
Or tomorrow
But at the end the time to die alone will come to every one of us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario